Tax Tips & Information : How to File a Tax Return

Filing a tax return will require filling out either a 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ form with income information, deductions and dependent information. Choose the tax form that will be simplest for your situation with help from a tax consultant in this free video on taxes.

Expert: Ken Lewellyn
Bio: Ken Lewellyn is co-founder of Tennessee Business Service, Inc.
Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge

Duration : 0:1:13

[youtube l1xxiJj1Azc]