How would I report these tips on my federal tax return?

I am supposed to file any tips that I didn’t report to my employer on my federal tax return. I work at a grocery store, and sometimes help customers out with their groceries. Every now and then a nice old lady will give me 50 cents or a dollar. I don’t know exactly how much I would have made from this last year, probably only about $5. How should I handle this on my return?

I’m 100% sure that it is an amount less than $20, but I believe that I still have to report it as it affects my adjusted gross income.

it’s over 20$ that you must report it.