1) Determine your current financial situation.
2) Develop your financial goals.
3) Identify alternative courses of action.
4) Evaluate your alternatives.
5) Create and implement your financial action plan.
6) Review and revise your plan.
Well, the financial part of the story is listed in your points. The creative part would be what you want to consider as financial goals. That part could actually be interesting, if you decide your financial goal is to buy an amazing car:
Or build a tiny house. Check this link:
Of course, your goal should probably be to be out of debt, but that’s not as fun! The creative part there could involve trading a red paper clip.